Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun Motivational Bulletin Board

I love creating bulletin boards in my Speech-Language therapy classroom. My boards are actually motivation boards. In other words, the students get a "piece" at the beginning of the month (in this example it would be a bat) and as they come to class and work hard on their goals, they get to move their piece across the board to the next pre-set section (you can't see the sections in the picture)

Whole board. Don't you love the orange carpeted walls in my classroom. You can tell the school was built in the 70's.


Look closely to the right and you can see the white dashed line that divide the sections.


The kids really liked the trick-or-treaters!


I added this house this year along with the witch because the custodian found a larger board to put up. (I was pleased to change my 4 foot board for one that is 8 feet. Anything to cover up the orange carpet on the walls.) I need to add more fence also next year.

No comments: