Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Will Soon Be Here!!


Can you believe how quickly the Fall came and went. I am amazed that it is December 10th and I still haven't put up all of our decorations. I usually do this the day after Thanksgiving, but not this year. I was hoping to move the piano down to the family room and rearrange the furniture in the front room so that I could put the tree up in the bay window like we did before we got furniture. (Wow, talk about a long sentence.) The piano is soooooo heavy that I will have to hire professional piano movers, so we will have the tree in the corner again. Maybe next year! After I came to that conclusion, I began the tree decorating, but I have only set up the trees and put lights on it. Tonight perhaps I will finish both trees and maybe put a photo on this blog for all to see the BEAUTIFUL Christmas trees I created. Until then, Happy Holidays

No comments: